2008/05/30

lol wow

So this morning I woke up at eight and went to Chinatown at around 12. Rikio bought some shinies and Danny had to go back to service his Volvo, which failed smog test. We were at Chinatown for twenty minutes. Went back and picked Mike up. Danny came later and we played Gran Turismo 5: Prologue for a while before going to K-Town to get some soon tofus! at Tofu Village. We went back and dropped Mike off, and then we went to pick up German. We went driving for a bit, then dropped him off again. Failed, lol. I dropped everyone off and we went home. I'm freaking tired.

I went to Mammoth last week and it was pretty relaxing. Went up with the Tokirios and Haragas. I spent the whole time there eating and contributing to my long term projects. I suppose fishing was supposed to happen, but it ended up snowing, thus twarting the plans. I went outside maybe once between the time we got there and the time I left. After a grueling drive home, my head was pounding due to the fact that my iPod did not turn off once between the time we left Mammoth and the time we pulled into the driveway at home.

I've knocked down one class as far as finals go. I have two finals on Tuesday: History and Geometry. Then the last class I have is going to be Film. Woohoo.

No comments: