2008/06/05

A New Layout!

Haha yay so I got a new layout for the blog. I could not pass up on the opportunity to use the picture of Enma Ai that I have up now.

School's ending. I have my Geometry final tomorrow. Turns out that it wasn't on Tuesday. I got hosed. =[ But anyways, it's fine. I'll just go in and take it. I think I'm ready... I hope I'm ready at least.

I haven't really been writing much in my blog lately and I don't know why. I guess I just haven't had much to say. I'm so boring! Why!!

For those that do not know, I'm making it public that I have had a writing project that I've been working on for quite some time now. I should be done by the end of summer. Ironically enough, it is titled, "The Summer's Ending" as a tentative title. It might be something that I'll stick with but hang on folks.

I guess I'll be hanging out with Timmy tomorrow and his new old Civic SI. I get to see it for the first time lol woohoo. Hurray for Timmy and saving gas.

Note to Self: New guitar strings for both acoustic and electric.

1 comment:

jasypants said...

holy cow. should make the font red. so it fits in with her beautiful eyes. puahahah.