2008/03/07

First post

I find it interesting that every once in a while after being bored and having nothing to do, suddenly have a dozen things on my hands that I need done before I sleep. Such a thing occured to me last night before I decided that it was late. I spent hours last night trying to find music that I've neglected to find otherwise and before I knew it, it was 3AM before I was able to sleep. This happens to me often, and it is no surprise. The only thing about it is that I needed to wake up at 10AM to get ready for school, which I handled nicely. This weekend, I am going to Mammoth Mountains for a weekend trip, but I am kind of skeptical about this trip because I have a decent amount of homework. Because it is a vacation spot, it is not common to find a wifi spot to gain access to the internet. This I need this weekend. It would cause me much grief if I am not granted internet because I won't be able to do my homework until Sunday night when I get home, which will not be very fun because I have to have it ready for class by Monday morning. All I can do right now is just hope that there is internet at the place I'm going to.

1 comment:

jasypants said...

got a blogspot and didn't tell me? :O lol what made you want to get one?