2008/03/15

Tin's Birthday (Continued)




So we did end up going to the Japanese place on 182nd and Western and it cost a whole $50 for me because I had to spot Rikio. We did end up going in suits. Danny, Mike, Tin, and I showed up in suits. I actually had on jeans and my hat for spice, but it was great anyways. So we ate our hearts out and lost a lot of money there then left to see an Evo 9 parked right outside which I got pictures of.


We then went to Albertsons and bought a carton of milk and a container of chocolate syrup along with two packages of cupcakes and some candles. So after getting kicked out of Alta Vista park by a cop, we went to Famima where we stabbed 19 candles in a 1" diameter cupcake and we lit them all up and sang happy birthday for Tin. We did it twice actually because the first time was so damn spectacular. Basically, we made a flaming fireball of a cupcake.




And so, we had our straight edge birthday thing for Tin by having cupcakes and chocolate milk. The Stawberry Shortcakes had developed our own LARPing system. We each made nicknames for ourselves which I forgot some of them. We also finished classifying our own classes. Danny is our warrior and paladin, Stephanie is Scholar, Mike is black mage, Rikio is monk, Tin is ninja, Timmy is samurai, Calvin is white mage, German is merchant, Rayna is ranger, Sean is bard, Nigel is dancer, Christian is engineer and I forgot the rest , lol too many to name. But anyways, after destroyed the second package of cupcakes (we never got around to it) we took the remaining ice cream that we bought(1.25gal of ice cream that we only ate top layer of) and we gave it to one of danny's friends. But after that we went to Hermosa to yell at drunk people, which we never got to do because Danny totally juked me and made a U-Turn and then it just got retarded there, so I'll leave that part out, but after we finally regrouped, someone wanted to go to a porn shop so Sean and I followed Danny's car and went to a porn shop only to see that it was closed. That's when we went to Del Taco I think? lol I forgot. Danny didn't want to go to drive through the Drive-Thru so we decided to walk-thru. They never answered us and another car came anyways so we stepped to the side. Danny said "Watch this!" then as the other car's ordering, he yells "I WANT A CHICKEN SOFT TACO!" After doing it again, the guys in the car were like "HEY WTF!" then they got out of the car as we were walking back to the car. They turned out to be like locs of some kind but the one guy that came walking to our cars realized that there were about eight of us, then went back to his car to get his friend. By this point, we're laughing at him and he doesn't get near us. Needless to say most of us were ready for a fight but it ended up not happening. After that ppl just started to go home because it was around 3AM by then. That's all I will write about because I just remember being tired and getting a fish taco. End of story.

1 comment:

jasypants said...

oh cool a fight. damn i wish i went. but. you know the circumstances. 3am. not good. v___v would have been killed by my dad and then brought back to life to continue my life like HE wants it to turn out. pfttt. i have so much things to rant about, darin. where are you? :[