2008/03/29
Friday, wth.
For some reason I didn't think that I would survive this week because this week was, well, strange. I'm actually really tired from it. And the worst part about all this is that I don't even remember what happened Monday. Maybe nothing worth mentioning happened because this week has been really lazy. I think every single day, I've had friends at my house. It's hard to get a day's worth of time to my own thoughts nowadays. Life's become timeless and I think that's genuinely stupid for days like these. What I mean by that is that I've lost track of each day and every day seems like a copy of the previous day. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not, but I know that it will create problems in the future. I didn't go to History at all this week because I skipped on Tuesday and it was cancelled on Thursday so that's nice. I took a test for my geo class and I think I did well on that so that's nice as well. Rented Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for ps3 so I could play with Timmy and co, but it didn't work for some reason so, not so nice? It's a cool game, so that's nice, though. I changed my guitar strings. That's nice. I went to the $10 K-BBQ place and I don't feel like puking so that's nice as well. This blog entry sucks. Nature Valley cereal is awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol wow. i've been busy too. actually my eyes hurt at the moment. and i cant actually sleep yet. thats why im on aim! HIII! :]
missed you.
Post a Comment