2008/07/06

Mammoth!

So I just came back from Mammoth...I was gone from Thursday afternoon until around 7 tonight (Sunday). It was pretty chill. I went fishing one day, caught like 17 fish, but threw a LOT of them back, ended up catching my limit of 5 keeper size fish. Was nice. I managed to conquer two S class races in Gran Turismo and I didn't get as much sleep as I promised myself because the couch I slept on was quite uncomfortable. Otherwise, it was a nice trip with lots of good food :D!

Back to reality, I have a test tomorrow...ugh. I really wished that I didn't have Thursday off and could have just taken the test then because I forgot what I did for most of the damn chapter. Good game. I'll just have to study more to get it fresh in my mind. Vacation trips while going to school = sucky because when you return, you realize that you have a lot to catch up with.

No comments: