2008/07/01

Happy Birthday?

Well, since last time I've written here, its been about 5-6 days so here's a fair update with what's been happening lately: My birthday has passed on the 30th of June and I am once again poor. Thursday I went to Gyu-Kaku with Rikio, Danny, Tin and his cousins and we splurged there. I was quite sad with my wallet after that, though my stomach was pretty happy. Friday night i went to J-town and went to Daikokuya with Danny and Mike and his girlfriend. Saturday night I went to my grandma's house over in Marina to drop off Dustin and I got a haircut there. Sunday morning I was taking a shower and I somehow lost one of my plugs in the drain maybe, so I went to buy a new set, which I am pretty happy to have right now.

Come Monday, it was my birthday, which I spent at school from noon to 5:30 as usual, got a 60% on my first test and only one page of homework, which still took two hours to do. After that, I went to Admiral Risty for dinner with my family over in Palos Verdes, which was pretty great. Tin and Danny came by after and we had cake with had some crazy candles on it. Overall, not a bad weekend and was actually quite fun. Mike's birthday is tomorrow so I need to figure out what I'm getting him.

No comments: