2008/09/03

I've Been a Busy, Bustling Bee

So as expected, school has started and as a result I've been rather busy. Kept at bay as expected. So, I'm taking Physics 2A, Math 180(Pre-Calculus), and Architecture 150A. Alongside with those hours of lecture, I have to do 4.5 hours of Architecture lab per week whenever I choose, and a three hour lab extending from 9AM-12:10PM on Thursdays. I've made myself available on all days of the week for work except for Mondays and Wednesdays, which I will be there until 6:15PM for Architecture labs.

So how about that social life? Lately, I've been hanging out a lot with Morgan and Danny and that's been pretty interesting, considering these two love to eat. We've been playing some Soul Calibur 4 at my house and I guess we have our main characters pretty much established so we've been having some fun with that. (My main is Seong Mina with Xianghua secondary ;D)

So how do the MSword adventures fare? I'm glad you asked. Actually, because of my lack of availability and free time at home, I've been unable to advance at all, along with the lack of inspiration holding me back. Soon enough, I'll be back on track.

So, why S2000? I've put a lot of thought into it and the most that I can say is one simple, three lettered word: "Fun." I want to be a Honda S2000 owner because I think that it would be just darned skippy to be able to drive one of those two seater monsters. And it's interesting that I choose to stick with this vehicle dispite how much modifications will cost for it and insurance and gas and the like but even so, this drive for such a machine revolves around the three lettered word, "Fun." I think it'll be worth it. Just need to keep working for it and I'll be getting speeding tickets all day long!

Check out my facebook for new updated photos.

New Music:
Hollywood Undead- "Swan Songs"
All Shall Perish- "Awaken the Dreamers"
After the Burial- "Rareform"
Abigail Williams- "In the Shadow of a Thousand Suns"
Atmosphere- "When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint that Shit Gold"
KoRn- "Greatest Hits Vol. 1"
Kuraki Mai (倉木麻衣)- "Fuse of Love" "Delicious Way" "Fairly Tale" "Perfect Crime"
Smashing Pumpkins- "Greatest Hits"

No comments: