Is it hot or is it cold? The weather can't seem to decide. Mornings are starting to feel as fall/winter should be, but as the day progresses, it begins to feel like a muggy summer. The weather should just make up its mind and be just one or the other.
Last night was the first time in a LONG time that I had sleeping issues. I went to sleep at 12:30 and woke up at least four times before 4AM. Alarm went off at 6AM and here I am now, writing this for you at 7:20.
Last night, I worked closing shift and I discovered a new benefit of being the last cashier to leave...the El Dorado of bento. So in my excitement of discovering this news, I forgot to punch out before I left work haha.
I've been at my uncle's apartment while he's in the south Pacific, taking care of the place, as well as having another stressful week. The stresses never end, apparently.
Physics exam Thursday, which I haven't studied for and two Precalc exams on Tuesday.
I didn't pass the first gateway, but it's stupid when you have to get 9/10 or else you fail. I just have to keep taking it until I pass.
The worst part about all this is that it will probably get worse. First thing's first though. I need to get through this, dammit.
No comments:
Post a Comment