2008/09/22

Life. Discuss.

This is my third attempt at writing this entry, as I was in dire need of creating an excuse for myself to not do these activity sheets for Pre-calculus, despite having a test tomorrow. However, these things will be completed and turned in, and I will be ready for this test.

Compared to where I was six months ago, things have progressed a great deal. Priorities will change often, as they are now. Work is becoming ever so important, but at the same time, work is creating a lot of stress in my life. Although I didn't think that it would be an incredible burden, the three classes that I am currently taking is beginning to take its toll.

But will I let this apprehend my drive?

Fuck no, I won't.

Just means that it's time to go into overdrive. It's just a bunch of information that needs to be stored into my head. It's no easy task and it's a big task, but the reward is plain: a piece of paper that shows proof that I can handle the pain and that I'm ready for thirty more years of it!

I can't write anymore because I'm simply too tired to think any further. Anticipate a part two!

No comments: