2008/03/14
Tin's birthday
So the time is 6:41PM and today is Tin's birthday dinner even though his actual birthday was a week ago. Today was quite the adventure getting to Venice to go to the body shop to get my bumper replaced, finally. I had finally built the incentive to go and call in so that I could take my car in to get its bumper fixed. So soon after I got that fixed and then went home. On the way to Venice, Danny came along in his Jeep. We had a lot of crap happen on the road including merging into other lanes and clearing so I could get in and lots of cuts and stuff. There was one instance where Danny merged over and drove slow so that I could get over but another SUV decided to drive in the shoulder to get around him. It was great. But yeah Tin wants everyone to dress in a suit so I'm going in a Hawaiian shirt. Will edit and add more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you are cruel. haha
omg.... good times... ya....
Post a Comment