2008/06/25

Study Habits

Well, we are approaching the end of the first week of summer class (For those taking the six week courses at El Camino), and six sections of notes later, we have arrived at the first exam night, which the exam will be taken at noon tomorrow on Thursday 「木」 and I believe that I will do well on it, or at least that's what I am hoping. I know most of the formulas for it so if I don't succeed, then I deserved it.

School days involve half an hour of driving for a round trip, a two hour class, and 2 hours at the library to do homework and necessary study. This will most likely be the daily schedule from Monday through Thursday 「月から木」 and I'll have Friday and the weekend to cool my brain off. Unfortunately, this is only for one class. I cannot fathom what might happen during the Fall semester of school.

So I think I have these formulas down. Going to go over them quickly with you all now.

30 (√3/2, 1/2)
45 (1/√2, 1/√2)
60 (1/2, √3/2)

Pythagorean Identities
sin^2 + cos^2 = 1
sin = ±√(1-cos^2)
cos = ±√(1-sin^2)
1+tan^2=sec^2
1+cot^2=csc^2

Ratio Identities

tan=sin/cos
cot=cos/sin

Reciprocal Identities

cot=1/tan
sec=1/cos
csc=1/sin

k thanks.

No comments: