2008/04/12

Alex's Birthday Party

First, allow me to say that I was not able to attend Alex's dinner portion of his party due to a rehearsal for my temple that happened to conflict with the dinner. I skipped dinner because of this. Three hours of doing nothing passes and I am able to leave at around 10pm. I drive straight back to Redondo and to Alex's house to find German, Mo, Danny, Stephanie, Mike, and Tin there. A few interesting conversations later, I find myself remembering that I pretty much had candy for dinner and we go to Taco Bell. This was a mistake, to say the least. For the rest of the night, I felt like crap. Around the time that Tin said he was going to go home with German, Joannie sends me a text asking whether or not I was sleeping. After saying no, I recieve a call, which is answered by Mike. I am unsure of what happened in that moment, but fate decides that I lose reception in Alex's house because his house is like a black hole for cell phones. It is very hard to get reception in there. So I lose the reception and I decide to leave. After suffering a mild form of hypothermia on the way to my car, I sat in my car, freezing my ass off for no reason at all until my heater started working. I tried calling back a few times but no luck. I drove back to my house and sat in my driveway for about 15 minutes before going inside.

Fucking Taco Bell.

No comments: