It's nice to have that feeling to know that time is just kind of lingering around and not really making much progress at all. I blame school. So for those that don't know, I've set my sights on the architecture path and so yeah. That's that. I'm going down that road.
Went to see Forbidden Kingdom today, and I think it was interesting how it was based on old cliche kung fu movies. Because I'm usually the one that has different opinions from everyone else in the group, I was probably the only one that thought it was pretty cool.
I was going to write more, but I forgot what I wanted to write and I'm getting really sleepy.
Fuck I'm boring
1 comment:
im sure if you say that its good, its good. you know i wouldnt believe the others over you. besides, even i was expecting it to be good. so you've confirmed it. [: i sooo want to see that. but when is the question. x_x
you, sir, are not boring.
Post a Comment