2008/04/27

Basketball

When I woke up this morning, I felt as if I had my arms and legs cut off, as I was unable to move. I lay in bed for fifteen minutes then I built the strength to turn on my computer monitor and see that ppl were already going to the basketball thing that was planned for today. I eventually stretched out the soreness and went to play basketball and learned that shooting needs a hop up to correct it. For those that don't understand that, my shooting was off, in a nutshell. An hour and a half later, we stopped and eventually I picked up my car and took Tin to 7-11 where I bought a 16oz Monster M-80 and Gatorade. Tin bought the BFC Monster. For those that don't know what the BFC is, it's an acronym for "Big Fucking Can." It's 32 ounces of Monster hell, which Tin managed to drink in about half an hour. I watched Alex and Mo play FIFA on the Xbox for like 3 hours while playing Pusoy with Tin. Tin became an adept at the game quickly and I don't think Alex won a single one of the games vs Mo. After, Mike wanted to go to the Alpine Village to buy some sausage and then go to Nijiya to buy Tofu and noodles. The final product was 3 blocks of fried tofu, 6 packages of stir fry noodles, 5 cups of steamed white rice, two different sauces, and 4 different kinds of sausage. It was a pro meal, but the noodles, which were probably loaded with MSG, filled us up very quickly. The rest of the night consisted of youtube and Gran Turismo 5. I have trouble walking because I'm so damn sore.




Tin doing exactly what he said he was going to do: Drink a 32oz Monster from start to finish in less than an hour.

No comments: