Well, for those whom I have spoken to concerning the MPG that my car gets, I said it was 16MPG before. Well since I last filled my tank on Sunday, I've managed to raise my MPG to around 28. What did I do? :O I stopped driving recklessly and started driving more conservatively and I used freeway a lot. Sure, it's not as enjoyable to drive, but hey. I've almost cut my gas consumption in half. Normally, I'd go 235ish miles before I hit empty from a 15 gallon tank. I am now over 250miles since fill-up and I'm still over a quarter of a tank. Huzzah!
I'm rather sore still from the other day when Rikio decided to start teaching me how to fight. The soreness is nice, as much as it hurts. It's a feeling of satisfaction that I'm slowly getting back into shape.
I bought a capo for my guitar the other day and I'm quite happy with it. It's the best $20 I've spent in a while. Now for a new bass amp...
1 comment:
MUAHAHAHAHA i own u lol tomorrow should prove to be fun to lol.
Post a Comment