Sore:
Today, I did the boxing thing again for another 45 minutes and I believe that my arms are a bit wider now. I also went running and played basketball for a good two hours? I'm pretty sore from it, but it's all a part of getting back into shape and it feels nice.
Frusturated:
Planning out the classes I'd take at El Camino until time of transfer is proving to be a frusturating experience. I'll need to schedule an appointment with my counselor, but it has come to my attention that I absolutely need to start caring more about my grades. As far as classes go, I plan to be taking Math 170(Trig) over the summer and maybe Speech 1. Fall, I might take Speech if I decide not to take it over the summer, Physics 1A, Math 180(Pre-Calc), and Architecture 150A. Every semester available, I will be taking architecture. The other classes are not definite and I'd like to spread out my schedule so I don't end up taking so much time for crazy classes but this is what I have for now. I'm hoping to be out of El Camino within two years.
Need to raise GPA.
Two essays for English woo. Chance to raise grade.
Midterm for History coming up. Woo chance to raise grade.
No comments:
Post a Comment