Members: Timmy, Jen, Tin, Darin
Mission: Go to a botanical garden the size of Disneyland in Pasadena.
Report: Originally asking for $20 from my mom, she gave me a single $20 bill and when I woke up this morning the bill was gone and replaced by a wad of singles. I didn't count it at the time so I went to 7-11 and bought me a monster and a Clif bar. It wasn't until after I walked out did I realize that my mom left me $13 in singles. Since I just spent 6 of that, I was short some cash. Tin said he'd pay for the rest. Good man. I go to El Camino to park and I wait in the blazing heat for 15 minutes for Timmy's Exploder and we were off. On the way, we took a little detour by the Dodger Stadium on accident and saw a bunch of children in police outfits. It was pretty strange but there was probably a game going on. After our adventurous little misadventure, we were back on the 110 and we eventually made it to Pasadena and found the gardens. When we got out of the air conditioned vehicle, I felt as if I had just stepped into a sauna. Enduring the entire day with nearly no money and no water, we left at around 3. I was hyper from the Monster I drank before and I was talking my head off the entire time, pointing out statues and naming them. I saw some freaky plants there and I saw a plant that I particularly liked. I forgot what it was called but it was a tree found in Japan, China, and Korea. It had skinny green branches and had small thin leaves that looked like maple leaves. Timmy knows what it is. I can now say that I've been to Japan and China. I'm a lot darker now and I'm a lot more sore than I was this morning. I like how I said I was going to study and finish my essay but I never really got around to it. I'll finish my essay in the morning and double up on my reading tomorrow. It is really hot and eczema sucks. My fingertips no longer feel like fingers. They're more like wood after playing guitar for three hours straight. I still have a craving for Chinese food and I'm almost due for recording time with my acoustic guitar.
No comments:
Post a Comment