2008/04/15

lolwut

So today, Jasmine and company came by and Danny, Tin, Evan, and Rikio were there to accompany us. Was pretty nice, even if it was a short time. We went to Islands and for some reason I was really hungry. Even after finishing the burger, I wasn't full. Something's wrong with me x.x

I've been playing a lot of guitar lately. Acoustic and on my electric. I think I'll start writing new material soon. Who knows when I'll get to recording it if at all.

I got the new Stick To Your Guns and Carnifex albums, they're pretty good but I like the STYG album more.

I barely finished writing my essay on Monday morning, the day it was due. I finished writing it at 11:20, I normally leave home by 11:15. I still made it to class on time by 11:45.

Good stuff. I cleaned my room too. Moved my bass amp into my closet, put both my bass and guitar in bags and stored in the closet so my room looks really clean now.

1 comment:

jasypants said...

puahahahaha. [: accompanying us. thats a good way to put it. i loved it. thanks for being able to come. all of you who did. i love you guys. i love you.