2008/04/06
Sunday, Mammoth trip
Friday, I went with Tin and Mike to downtown and went to a place called Tofu Village, which was pretty damn good for $10. After that, we went to CeFiore in J-town and had some frozen yogurt. By the time I got home, it was 10:30 and Danny and German came right after I got home. I didn't get to sleep until 2 and I woke up at around 5ish to get on the road. Didn't get to Mammoth until 10ish. Went to the ski shop to rent skis for everyone and then we went to lunch at a burger place by the North Village. After that, we went to go airsoft at some remote place and the guns sucked but they were cheap. We were pretty tired after but it really wasn't that bad. Got some pizza and played games for the rest of the night. Today, woke up at 9 and went to hit up June Mountain and its the last day of ski season. After six runs, we went back. German and Tin only went down once. gg. But now we're just sitting in the condo now and watching Dog Soldiers after returning ski gear. To be continued.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ooooh. interesting. gg.
say hi to them for me :]
Post a Comment