2008/06/08

Day Three

It's the third day of Artistic Adventures and we have pulled in some pretty awesome pictures. I'll be sure to post them on my website @ http://makoto.soudesune.net .

Today, I went to some parks with Rikio and Mike to get some photos of stuff. We ended up walking down some train tracks to find some flatbed cars that were sitting on the track. We got some nice shots of and around them. We went to Mitsuwa and had some food (I owe Rikio $8 or so) and then dropped him off and picked up Khiem and his friend. We went to TLJ for Khiem so he could purchase a cake for his dad. We then went to the Galleria mall and went up on the roof to think of a new place to hit up. We then decided to hit up the beach. We dropped Khiem off and Mike and I went to Palos Verdes to the gazeebo spot and went down to the beach and photographed some pretty awesome shots. I will be using some of them for the cover of my novel.

Had a barbecue at my house and the food was pretty awesome. I wasn't sure what was used, but it made me pretty happy. I went over to my grandma's house in Marina to pick up Dustin and raced home and some people along the way.

Mike and I photoshopped two of the photos so I'll be sure to especially put those up because they look great.

No comments: