2008/06/19

Last Week of Break

This week has been quite uneventful, so there hasn't been much to write about. Danny got a new car...2001 Honda Civic EX coupe. Stick. Blue. Relatively clean for under $6,000. I've been writing quite a bit this week and just as well, been playing FF12. Getting my ass handed to me in Pharos Subterra ftl. Anyways, today Alex gave me a call and told me that I have to go to his graduation today at RUHS so I guess I'm doing that later. I had a sudden craving for natto so I asked my mom to pick up some of that at the store on her way home.

School starts on Monday so I'm ready for that, I guess. I still need to go buy my book, but there is no particular hurry to buy the book. Whatever lol

1 comment:

jasypants said...

you should see my new post. it's hella short. xD