2008/06/13

From the World of Insanity and Back

Well, jury duty was only the most boring thing I've done in my life thus far. I went in at 8AM, sat there until 11:30, got let out for lunch, came back at 1:15, sat there until 3:15 before they released us. There was about a hundred people there and over half of them were taken in to be a part of the panel, I was luckily not one of them. However, I had to endure the most boring hours ever. My iPod is the only thing that kept me from crossing the borders of sanity. I'm glad that's over with. I got a new phone. Palm Centro in white. It's pretty cool. Somehow already misplaced the stylus but am thinking of a way to get a new one that will stay attached to my phone.

I went to help my dad with his wisdom teeth. I waited maybe less than 15 minutes while he was in. I helped him outside to my car to take him home. Before leaving, I was called in for a post-operation consultation by a Japanese girl in her twenties. After leaving, I sat in the car with my dad and asked if he wanted to get his Vicodin perscription at Rite Aid or not. However, he began to tell me to "Go after that girl that was talking to us because she was pretty cute" and I was like "Dude dad, I'm asking you about the Vicodin" and he says "Oh" I thought that was kind of funny.

I went to J-town today with Rikio and Tin...but Tin drove this time, holy shit. Yes, Rikio and I had the balls to take Tin on his first freeway drive to downtown LA of all places. Tin isn't that bad of a driver, really. Good stuff. I need to wake up at 7 to get ready and go to Venice to work for Joe at his Palm house to help with the gardening. Acacia Strain show tomorrow too, I'm going to be so freaking dead.

No comments: