First off I want to say that I have been summoned to go to jury duty after all. I am less than pleased with this because if things go badly enough, then this might fuck with school. I'd like to take a summer class and get ahead in school instead of being pent up in the courthouse.
On a brighter note, I've submitted an application to Golfsmith and hopefully I'll end up working there. Yes Golfsmith. It's going to be good stuff.
What brought about this motivation? Well, Danny, Rikio, and I went to a Honda dealer and I got to test drive a Fit because my brother's getting my car when he starts driving. I found my car. It's flippin' sweeeet. So I'm getting a job to start working my way up for that.
So I have to wake up at 7 tomorrow to get ready to go to this jury duty. Friday I need to wake up at 7 or 8 to take my dad to get his wisdom teeth pulled out and help him back home. Saturday I need to wake up at 6 to go work for someone at my temple at a house in Venice. Later that day on Saturday I'm going with Nigel and Sean to an Acacia Strain show, which is going to be freakin awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment