Well, I had another weird dream, to say the least, but it was kind of funny this time. It included Joannie and Mike, dont know why. It took place on Hawthorne Blvd. and we were students to some magical school. Mike suddenly springs up the suggestion of eating in his usual energetic tone and then I agree with him. I then jump off the sidewalk in front of a moving car and I die. I am then teleported in front of the restaurant that I wanted to go to and Joannie and Mike was waiting for me there. Apparently, in order to teleport, you had to kill yourself, which was really strange. I woke up sort of weirded out about that but it was funny anyhow.
Today was the day that I wanted to go to the airport to get some photos in but as we found out, it was nearly impossible to do so because parking sucks balls there. We went to In-n-Out and picked up some animal fries and went to pick up Khiem. We went to RUHS to take some pictures and had a good time there for a while taking pictures there. I found out that the resolution of my camera was not set to the resolution that I desired. It's okay though. I can go back and take more later. I believe that I have sparked a new hobby amongst some of my friends and it's good because we really have nothing better to do around here.
I also went to play basketball today and I got a rather good workout. I am pretty happy about that because I feel good now. I also learned that my shooting form needs a lot of work. After basketball, Tin, Mike, and I went to Alpine village and picked up some sausages. We then went to Nijiya and got some noodles. We went to my house and made some magical food in the kitchen. Kimchi fried rice, some noodles with green onion and garlic, and the cooked sausages. It was quite excellent.
No comments:
Post a Comment