Wow well today, I took my last exam for the semester, which was Geometry. I went in thinking that it was going to be difficult but it was actually a lot easier than I thought it would be. I was pretty stoked walking out of the classroom. It was a pretty nice feeling to know that I'm done with the semester. What sucks is that I have jury duty next week and I still need to find out whether or not I actually have to serve it or not.
I went over to a barber shop to meet up with Matt and Rikio after class and then Matt went to work. I stuck at Rikio's house and we eventually went to Mitsuwa to grab some bento and we took it back to his house and ate it while playing Halo 3. Tin and Evan came by later and we just fucked around for a while before Evan left. Danny came by and then we set off to K-town in search of food. The place we were counting on being open was closed, so we went on down to J-town and went over to Daikokuya. I guess they forgot about one of our orders of ramen but either way it was great. It was probably the best egg+pork I've had there yet. Anyways, after depleting my wallet, we left and then went home. Here I am, typing this to you. I WAS tired while in the car but like I said in the car to the guys, "I'm tired now but I bet you I'll be full of energy when I get home," I wasn't kidding because that's what actually happened. hahahaha
School will start again in two weeks, and I will be taking Math 170 (Trigonometry) with Tin. I hope that it'll be somewhat easy. I also hope that I can find a place that I'd be willing to work at for the summer, thought it is probably too late. I don't care. I don't want to work over the fall because I'll be taking more difficult classes and I am unsure how much time it will consume out of my schedule.
New music albums added to playlist:
"I Loved Yesterday" -YUI
"Parasite"-See You Next Tuesday
"Reprise" -Shimokawa Mikuni
"Masochist" -Elysia
"The Respect (Reissue)" -Emmure
"Goodbye To The Gallows" -Emmure
2 comments:
What does your title say? lols
more daikokuya
Post a Comment