It started with a dream. A really messed up dream. I had a dream last night that had to do with a perscription drug that made people happy. Some kind of medical breakthrough that improved the well-being of people. This drug, everyone took, except for the few people whom I knew in the dream and myself. The drug turned out to be psychologically damaging and made people begin to freak out. By freak out I mean they were clutching their heads, screaming in pain as if they were feeling physical pain, but nothing was wrong with them. Some of them were screaming that they were on fire. So with the group of people that I was walking with, we ran away from the road because cars were crashing everywhere. We went into an alleyway where a group of guys with weapons stood us up. One had a fucking dagger and the other had a sixshooter pistol...Somehow we escaped without harm, but there were people that were still screaming their heads off about being in pain. That's when I forced myself to wake up. I woke up and I was like "What the hell was that!"
I played GTA4 for a bit and I felt like crap for the first half of the day. Rikio came by and we went to DiAngelo's later for pizza, which was really good, by the way. For $15, we got a pretty tasty pizza. After that, we didn't know what to do so we went into PV but we quickly turned around and we went back to my house. I grabbed the digicam and we went back to PV, hoping to make it up there before the sun went down. Unfortunately, the sun was down by the time we got there. What I wanted to do was take some shots but I guess I'll be doing that tomorrow. I'll post the results tomorrow! We went to the LAX in hopes of getting photos of the runway but after walking for four miles or so, we were unable to find a good spot for a runway picture. Maybe that will be best done during the day as well. We went to Marina Del Rey to a VONS to buy a DRINK and then we went HOME.
New music albums added to playlist:
"Kasumi" -Kasumi
1 comment:
you're right. yui's song laugh away is good. really good. hmm.. so that was the dream. did i drink/eat the drug? lOL cause if i did, i'mma hurt you.
Post a Comment